230k Banner

230k Banner
100% Daily Member to Member Payouts

Sunday, November 9, 2014

***E-mail Ad #4 for your prospects*** {92}

😍Try this "AD" for your advertising efforts. Feel free to change as needed to fit your narrative...

πŸ™https://listinfinity.net/rick2323/14 (New Sign Up Link)

{Frankly (firstname), You Puzzle Me.} - Title

{firstname},

I've been telling you all about [company] and how it can get you started on the road to independence and online profits...

I also told you about the money back guarantee that takes away all the risk for you...just try [company] and if you don't make money after [90] days you get your money back...

Yet you haven't taken action yet...

Tell me, , what else do I have to do?

Are you serious about making money online, or  was I mistaken?

==> [www.your info here]

You know that the one thing that stops over 95% of all the people who say they want to make money online?

They don't take action...they sit around and think, and dream, and fantasize about what life will be like when they've struck it rich...

And all those dreams can become reality, as they have for thousands of people already...

But you have to snap out of your dream state and DO something here in the real world...

Once you take action, everything else  starts moving for you...

==> [www.your info here]

I hope I'm not being too harsh here... I just assumed that you don't want to be part of the 95% that are all talk and no walk...

[company] is simple and easy to use, and  I know it works because I've used all the strategies myself to make money online...

And I guarantee it!

So become one of the elite top 5%, and  your dreams will be within your reach...

It's your call...

==> [www.your info here]

To your success!

[Name]

==> [www.your info here]


--------------------------------------------------------------

{Admin Update}:

May 31, 2016

Hi Rick,

Let me start by welcoming all the new Payliners who signed up yesterday! You guys and gals rock! Your first order of business is to make your 2 Qualifying Sales at Package #2 as fast as you possibly can!

The NEW Accelerated 230K Business Plan has a lot of people excited and for good reason, this is ``Life Changing M0NEY!`` even if it took you a full year! But why take a full year when you can do it much faster!

With instant member to member payments and The Accelerated 230K Business Plan you can say; ``DigiSoft Is Built For Speed!``

It’s time to get excited, and share that excitement with your Tour Takers using the DigiSoft Team Mailer in your Payliners Room.

To all the New Payliners who joined us recently I want to tell you that the most powerful tool in your Payliners Room in the DSPTeam Mailer!

I see it every day, those people who email their Tour Takers 2, 3, 4 times a week are making more sales! Within minutes of the emails being sent, I see Tour Takers for that Payliner loging in and watching the How It Works Movie. I can guarantee you that if you are not emailing your Tour Takers about DigiSoft, someone else is emailing them about another program!

Yes, I email everyone’s Tour Takers about 5 times a week, but it is ``REALLY IMPORTANT`` for Tour Takers to hear from their Sponsor on a regular basis! I call it ``The Power of the Drip!``

These Drip Emails from sponsors make a big difference, and if you have Advertising Resources that you can share with your Tour Takers after they upgrade, then make sure you mention that in your Drip Emails because that could very well be the deciding factor  or someone upgrading to a Payliner! Especially for those people who have not had much success online in the past or for those who do not really have a list of advertising resources of their own!

Here is an example of what you can say in your Drip Emails:
_________________________________________________

Join my Team today at both Package Levels, and I will provide you with list of my ``Best Advertising Resources`` to help you get off to a fast start!
_________________________________________________

DigiSoft User ID: 

πŸ’₯http://DigiSoftPayline.com/login.php

Let’s Do This!

Ron Walsh
CEO & Founder
DigiSoftPayline.com

--------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m not a big shot, I’m just a little shot that keeps on shooting." - Dale Maloney




Image result for email logos
                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment