230k Banner

230k Banner
100% Daily Member to Member Payouts

Sunday, November 9, 2014

***Best Motivational Video - Never Give Up!*** {86}



{E-mail for your tour takers}:

I've never been more excited about the future of DigiSoft Payline!

It has been a hectic last few days and I mean that in a good way! Our 230K Splash Page has been pulling in the signups, and our NEW IntelliProTrac Software is working flawlessly!

I can honestly say I have never been more excited about the future of DigiSoft than I am right now, and nothing makes me happier than when I see our Payliners receiving those instant $50 payments!

IntelliProTrac Software:

I got an email today asking how to download the IntelliProTrac Software, and I just want to let you know that you do not have download or install anything on your computer. If you were a Payliner when the software was introduced yesterday, then it is already set up on your account.

When you upgrade to a Payliner the software will be automatically installed on your account as soon as you upgrade to a Payliner. It’s what you would call ``Hands Free Software``!

To learn more about our NEW DigiSoft IntelliProTrac Software login to your Member Center and scroll to the bottom of the Status Page. That’s the first page you land on when you login.

DigiSoft Tour & Member Login:


------------------------------------------------------------------

{A personal message from your sponsor}

Hi, 

I see that you have upgraded to a DigiSoft Payliner, and I'd like to welcome you to my DigiSoft Team. 

I have noticed that you have not submitted a purchase request yet, and I want you to know that you can not start signing up Tour Takers until you have purchased Package #1

Please login to your DigiSoft Member Center, and click on the blue Purchase Package tab to submit your purchase request. 

I would recommend that you purchase both Product Packages because that is what most Payliners are doing, and I do not want you to lose out on any any Qualifying Sales at Package #2 (if your referrals were to purchase that Package before you). 

Once again, welcome a board, and please feel fr-ee to email me if you have any questions. 

Sincerely, 

Rick Brier
powerprofitcenter@gmail.com 

๐Ÿ’™https://listinfinity.net/rick2323/9 (New Sign Up Link)


------------------------------------------------------------

“Every single successful entrepreneur I know has studied and accumulated information on their industry that is the equivalent of a Master`s or PHD”. - Mike Dillard

Image result for motivational video   logos
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment