1. Stuff mailings. Never mail a letter, send an invoice, pay a bill or ship a product without including a flyer or some information about your MLM Business or product. It’s a great way to let everyone you’re in contact with know who you are and what you’re doing and it only costs a few pennies to do.
2. Maximize voice-mail messages. If you only include instructions on how to leave a message on your voice-mail, you’re wasting valuable time. Instead, use some of the time to prompt callers to visit your personal blog or MLM business website or even tell them about upcoming promotions.
3. Upgrade phone manners. Whoever answers your phone is the “vice-president of first impressions.” Be sure they’re cheerful, helpful and sending out good vibrations to callers. “G’day. This is Jack speaking. How may I help you?
4. Apply stickers. Stickers are not just for kids. Be creative and create stickers that will get out the message you want to share. One MLM’er I know plastered a sticker saying “We (heart) referrals” on everything that left her office and her MLM business took off.
5. Send greeting cards. Let your MLM Team, your customers and prospects know you care by sending greeting cards or e-cards on birthdays, holidays and special occasions. Everyone loves getting a note of appreciation or a congratulation’s pat on the back.
6. Network for success. Getting out of the house or office to meet with like-minded people is an enjoyable, inexpensive way to promote your MLM business. Carry plenty of business cards, flyers or brochures with you to share with new friends. Be sure to develop a short, positive introduction to yourself and your MLM business
.7. Get the most out of business cards. A business card can contain more than just a name, title and contact details. Use both sides of the card and include a description of your product and service, a mission statement or some other valuable information about your MLM business
8. Hang signs. Place a magnetic sign promoting your MLM business or website on the side of your car. It’s an easy way to publicize your business every time you leave home and get out on the road doing whatever you’re doing.
9. Make speeches or teach classes. Take advantage of every opportunity you can get to stand up in front of a group of people and tell your story. It establishes you as an expert in your field. Find opportunities in your local paper’s event calendar or at the local public library. Social, business and civic groups are always looking for speakers.
10. Get free or very inexpensive help. Do you need help designing website or some other sales promotional material for your MLM business or Product? See if your local college or business school has a marketing or advertising club that can help in exchange for the experience or maybe even course credit. It’s an excellent way to get either free or very low-cost help.
Creating MLM success need not break the bank. Use your imagination to expand on these ideas and come up with even better ones of your own