Sunday, November 9, 2014

***E-mail Ad #3 for your prospects*** {91}

{Time Is Running Out} - Title



{firstname},


If you haven't taken advantage of the
[company] Special Offer yet...

You're in luck -- there's still time...

But not much time.

The price will be going up
very soon...but if you act quickly
(like right now), you can still get
it for only $[$$$]...

==> [www.your info here]

See, my business partners are really mad...
They don't see the point of selling
[company] for such a ridiculously
low price...

I've been arguing about this with them
ever since we launched [company],
and I don't know how much longer I
can hold them off...

They're going to force me to move to the
higher price very soon...there may only be
[a few days] left at the old price, and that's it...

[company] is the best value you'll
find...hundreds of people are already
using these proven strategies, and
seeing money coming in...

==> [www.your info here]

I'm just telling you this because
I want you to get the best deal possible
on this...

I know from experience that sometimes we
need a little kick in the behind to get
things moving...I want to make this as
easy for you as possible...

So go to the link right now,
before it's too late:

==> [www.your info here]


To your success!

[Name]

==> [www.your info here]


P.S. half off for a product of this quality,
along with our [90]-day moneyback guarantee...

If you're at all serious about this business,
stop reading emails and get started:

==> [www.your info here]

No comments:

Post a Comment