230k Banner

230k Banner
100% Daily Member to Member Payouts

Friday, October 31, 2014

***Conversational Marketing*** (Social Media) {58}

πŸ’˜ANSWER QUESTIONS, AND SOLVE PROBLEMS TO GET LEADS

{If you're pitched to by another business owner}:

 Ok, when you're on Facebook, Twitter, or Linkedin, and someone is trying to pitch to you, here is a great way to get them interested in your business opportunity... Other Person: Hey John, I'm with Avon, and I would like to show you my business...(And they proceed to give details, and then you say" You: Hold On, Hold On, Hold On. Stop! Based on what you just told me, I've got a couple of questions...

" I don't want to waste your time here, So it's cool if we talk business for a minute,?... Ask them how many sign ups they are averaging per week?... Let's talk sign ups and sales...


πŸ’œ Other Person: If they ask, why do you want to know?


πŸ’£ You: Reply, Because I would like to know who it is that I'm considering doing business with Obviously If I'm going to do business, I want to work with someone who knows what they are doing...That make's sense to you...Yes?... So it would be worth a few minutes of your time if I could show you something that will help you get 3-5 sign ups in your business every week without interfering with what you're already doing. Right?... Have you got a pen and a piece of paper handy?... Tell them about the Webinar's , and forget about pitching and selling...Write down their name and phone number, and then ask, Are you by a computer right now?... If Yes...What's your best E-mail address?...


πŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ Got it...I'm going to send you a video that will show you who we are, and what we do, and who we're learning from...and then say, As soon as you have finished the video, Call me back because I have a FREE gift for you valued at over $500... (Gift-Useful Information) Enjoy the video, and I will see you shortly...


πŸ’š Other Person: If they say "NO", Ask when they will be at a computer...Call me back and I Will send you the link to a video...(When they call back, Ask them If they finished watching the video?


πŸ’™ You: I've just got 1 question for you...Are you ready to get started with a winning team?... When they say yes, sign them up! If they say "NO" not right now, tell them ok, and move on, while giving your word and getting the Gift.,.

πŸ’˜https://listinfinity.net/rick2323/3 (New Sign Up Link)

πŸ‘‰This is just one way to talk to people from Social Media Sites... Try It!... You will be amazed!


---------------------------------------------------------

{E-mail for your Tour Takers}

DigiSoft Payline

welcome to my DigiSoft website! In all my years online I can honestly say that I have never seen a business as powerful as DigiSoft Payline! Every thing including the website is first class! So glad I joined, and I am loving all those $15 and $35 payments!

DigiSoft has one of the most affordable and profitable pay plans that I have ever seen! I was absolutely amazed when I learned just how much money I could make for such a small one-time investment! Everyone loves our one-of-a-kind proprietary pay plan!

I also love how I get to keep 100% of the money from all my Paylines, and how commissions are paid instantly member to member! So there's no waiting to get paid! I tell everyone; this is the business we've been looking for, and they have got to join! Knowing just how powerful this pay plan is, I will not take no for an answer!


😎http://DigiSoftPayline.com.com/230k.php?rick2323

---------------------------------------------------


“Don't worry about being effective. Just concentrate on being faithful to the truth.” ― Dorothy Day


Image result for conversational marketing downloadable logos


No comments:

Post a Comment