230k Banner

230k Banner
100% Daily Member to Member Payouts

Monday, November 9, 2020

*** You Must Refuse To Fail! *** {460}

 πŸ’₯When things get tough, most people throw in the towel because it's much easier to quit. If you want to succeed with anything in life regardless of what that is, you must have the "I can, I will, & I shall mentality", plain and simple!

You must be willing to do whatever it takes, for as long as it takes, even if that means walking through a gasoline fire, in a fire suit. I don't mean that figuratively, but you get what I mean.

When you start something "NEW" you make it work no matter what it takes.

It's like when you get married, your vows are "for better or worse, till death do us part"

If you're married, or have been, you understand that there's going to be bumps in the road throughout your journey of life with your significant other. Point is, that as a couple, you have to "WORK" through those hiccups or you'll never survive as a couple, and Network Marketing is very similar. 

Hope for the best, but expect the worst and things will work out just fine. "You can't fail, if you don't quit!"

Nothing in life is just handed to you, and anything worth accomplishing isn't fast, free, or easy. You must go get it! Persistence is the key to success.

You have to fail before you can succeed at anything. Every successful person that I know has failed for years, and even decades before they had a major breakthrough, but they didn't quit. Where do you think they would be today if they had?

Life will knock you down over and over, and that's ok, as long as you continue to get back up every time you're knocked down. Get mentally tough, and keep your vision in front of you at all times!

Don't let the numbers scare you. 98.2% πŸ‘ˆ of all Network Marketers have failed to make a single dime in this industry, but on the flip side, There are more millionaires in the world today because of Network Marketing!  (LET'S DO THIS!)

πŸ‘Šhttps://listinfinity.net/rick2323/10  (New Sign Up Link)

πŸ‘‰ https://rbrier2323.blogspot.com/2014/10/free-headline-generator.html  (Never be desperate)

--------------------------------------------------------------

{This is the story from CEO Ron Walsh}:

Hi {firstname},

First off on this November 11th, I would like to thank all the Veterans for their service! Thank you for all you have done, and all you continue to do!  πŸ’˜

πŸ‘‰ https://www.history.com/topics/holidays/veterans-day-facts

I am sending this email to all DigiSoft Members, because I want you all to know my story! This is the short version :)

When I was first introduced to Network Marketing in a hotel room over 25 years ago, I fell in love with it when I saw how I could earn mon-ey from the efforts of other people!

At that very first meeting the guy doing the presentation quoted J. Paul Getty who said;

``I'd rather have 1% of the effort of 100 men than 100% of my own effort.`` πŸ’“

πŸ˜€ http://www.azquotes.com/author/5460-J_Paul_Getty

It made so much sense to me when I heard it, and right then and there in that hotel room I knew Network Marketing was for me! There was no internet back then!

When the internet came alone, a lot of people figured out that they trick people into thinking they can make mon-ey online, when in fact these ``scoundrels`` were only out to steal people`s money by lying to them.

We have all fallen for these promises of riches without working for it. You know what I am talking about, a new program launches and they say get in early, get in at the top and you will get a bunch of ``SPILLOEVER`` and make a ``TON of Mon-ey!``

SPILLOVER is the ``BIGGEST LIE`` ever portrayed in the Network Marketing Industry! It rarely happens because everyone is told they do not have to work to make mon-ey! If no one is working, where is the spillover coming from? Think about it!

I got tired of the lies, false promises, and starting over every 3- 6 months when a program failed!

This is why I decided to start my own business, and to do it with honesty, integrity, and a proprietary one-of-a-kind KICK A$$ Pay Plan that I engineered myself, and I have not looked back!

I am one of the few program owners who will actually stand out front on the website in a video. Most programs owners hide their true identity because they know they will not be around in a few months, and you cannot keep sucking people into ``Here Today – Gone Tomorrow Programs`` if everyone knows who is behind it.

Why do do I stand out front is a video? I will gladly tell you, because I am not here to rip people off (like I was ripped off in the past).

- I am here to help people make mon-ey
- I am here to help people make a difference in their lives
- I am here because I believe in Networking Marketing
- I am here because I believe in the J. Paul Getty quote

{firstname}, why are you here?

Tour Takers, It Is Time To Get Started!

You can get started at Package #1 for just $22 ($7 Payliner Fee + $15 Package #1). At Package #1 you start receiving INSTANT $15 Commissions with your second sale.

Or you can go all in at both Package Levels like most people do so you can start receiving those $35 payments infinity deep at Package Level #2.

Remember, I will help to close your sales! I could be sending emails just like this to your people, but you have to upgrade to a Payliner first!

DigiSoft Tour & Member Login:

 http://DigiSoftPayline.com/login.php

Your Login User ID: 

*Rick Brier
812.264.3754
powerprofitcenter@gmail.com

----------------------------------------------

“Cancer can take away all my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever.” – Jimmy Valvano


No comments:

Post a Comment