230k Banner

230k Banner
100% Daily Member to Member Payouts

Thursday, October 30, 2014

***What To Say To Prospects On The Phone*** (Pre-Written Phone Script) {52}

๐Ÿ’™The PERFECT WARM MARKET BUSINESS SCRIPT:

 Hello _____________ this is (your name), I just wanted to call and see if you could do me a favor, can you help me out?

 WAIT FOR RESPONSE 

John, and I have just started a new business that we are really excited about and we are looking for a couple of people with leadership and management abilities and we naturally thought of you. I have no idea if you would personally be interested in joining us, but I know you know the right kind of people, I need you to watch a short DVD for me and tell me who you know that I should talk to, can you do that?

 80% will say Yes, the other 20% might ask something like, what is it, or is this network marketing. 

IF THEY ASK ANY QUESTIONS…… All of that is covered on the short DVD, when do you want me to drop it off?

๐Ÿ‘‰https://listinfinity.net/rick2323 (New Sign Up Link)

------------------------------------------------

{E-mail for your tour takers}:

"The power of the drip"

DigiSoft is one of the best income opportunities online, and you are missing out on all the fun because you have not upgraded to a Payliner yet! You can get started at Package Level #1 for just $22, or you purchase both Product Packages from the start like most people do for only $57.

The 230K Splash Page makes it so easy to get sign ups, and Admin closes your sales for you!

If you join my Team at both Package Levels I will send you a list of my BEST Advertising Resources to help you get off to a fast start, and I will even advertise for you


-----------------------------------------------------

{Admin Update}

October 15, 2020

Google Translator: https://google.com/search?q=translator

Hi Rick,

Happy Anniversary To DigiSoft Payline!

Today October 15, DigiSoft Payline celebrates our 6th year in business!

I would like to thank everyone who has helped DigiSoft to be so successful

Most new programs online do not last more than 3 - 6 months, and here we are celebrating 6 successful years in business!

It is IMPOSSIBLE to be successful online when the business you join goes out on business!

When they fail, you fail by default!

DigiSoft is here today and we are here to stay!

Let`s go make some mo-n-e-y together!

Tour Takers, you can get started today at Package #1 for just $22, or you can go all in at both Product Packages like most people do for only $57.

We pay instantly Member-To-Member! For more details login And watch the How It Works Movie!

DigiSoft User ID: 

 ๐Ÿ‘‰ http://DigiSoftPayline.com/login.php

TeamWork Works!

Ron Walsh
CEO & Founder
DigiSoft Payline


-----------------------------------------------------

"Don't let yesterday take up too much of today." - Will Rogers



Image result for phone scripts  images  mlm
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment