Thursday, October 30, 2014

***What To Say To Prospects On The Phone*** (Pre-Written Phone Script) {52}

***Phone Script:.. Hello,... ***Is this Joe?

***Joe: Yes...

***Me: Hey Joe, this is Rick and your name came across my desk as someone that wants to make a significant amount of money within the next couple of weeks without talking to friend or family or anything like that. I'm not trying to sell you anything, so Put your wallet away, I only want to send you a video presentation right to your E-mail and I have right here that when you filled out the form on our website that it's Joe_s@gmail.com, Is that correct?...

Because if that's right I'm only going to send you a video, and if you like it, Great, we will talk again, And If not, No big deal...(Then shut up and let them talk!)

***Joe: Does this cost any money?

***Me: Well Joe, We're calling because You're interested in making money, Correct?... We actually have people that are making upward of 5 figures a month very quickly, and right now all I want to do is send you this video...We don't know if you're a good fit for this business...I am pretty certain that you will get excited when you see what we're doing on the internet, But if it's not for you, then that's ok....First we have to establish if you like what we're doing, and then let's talk about how we can help you make money...We're really big about showing others how to make money..We actually have people quit their Jobs and do this full time...But before we get into the compensation plan, I want to send you the video, and actually the video does a great Job of breaking down how we pay, So let's send it to your E-mail address and chat after...How does that sound?

***Joe: I've done this before and have never made any money...

***Me: Well Joe, we here that a lot, and have worked with a lot of people that have tried other businesses, and we've found that they either didn't have the right training, or the right marketing system...Again, what we're going to do is show you how to get people chasing you around instead of you chasing them...I bet before you were told to go talk to family and friends, who I'm sure weren't interested, and that's why you didn't have any success... What we do is show people that are already interested, and that are really excited about our presentation...Again, once you see the presentation that I'm about to send, It will clear that up...But if you work with us, we have a very high success rate on our team, and have taken people with no success, or are completely new and helped them to achieve levels of success, So don't worry about that...

***Joe: I'm just not interested...

***Me: Well listen Joe, Before you say NO, you haven't seen what we're talking about, so you don't know what you're saying NO to. Again, I want no money or anything from you. All I want to do is send you a short video presentation to your E-mail, and I think once you see it You will be interested... Maybe Not, and that's OK...The last thing we do is twist peoples arm or try to convince them because we have tons of people that are already interested... Before you say NO, wouldn't you at least like to know what it's about?... So let me send it to you...If you take it and throw it in the trash, That's Ok...But It's a short movie that's changing peoples lives financially...You might watch it and say, This sin't what I thought it was, because right now you don't have any clue as to what it is, So at least let me send it to you...Take a look and if it's not for you that's fine, but at least give it a shot...

***Joe: Are you making any money?

***Me: You know Joe, I just got started in this business, and surprisingly enough I'm actually doing very, very well... I thought like a lot of people and didn't think these things worked...I was in several programs and never made a dime..Everyone told me to quit because they were all scams, So what I did was some research and I finally found the right Company and the right people...Now I'm working with individuals that are making obscene amounts of money, and they showed me that I doing a lot of things wrong...I didn't have a system, Now we have this movie that does all of the selling, telling,and explaining, and literally I have people just getting started with me, That I've never even talked to. This is a very powerful system, and that's why I want to show it for you...This is great for people that have failed over and over, or Newbies that have never even started...I would've never thought that someone like me could have ever made money...I can't believe what I'm doing...Again it's with the right system that I'm about to send you...It's a life changer and very different than what you're used to...

*** This really works!

No comments:

Post a Comment