230k Banner

230k Banner
100% Daily Member to Member Payouts

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

*** 3 Questions To Get Prospects Asking You For More Info *** {422}

๐Ÿ’ฅI'm going to share some tips on how to get prospects coming back to you for more info, resources, and tools from you.

Ever feel like you're chasing prospects but no one is coming to you for info? Below are just (3) tips on how to make that happen. When speaking to your prospects, try not to sound pushy or come off to strong, or you will be wasting your time on trying to sell them on your concepts.

(3) Questions I typically ask:

1) Do you mind if I ask what you've tried in the past?

2) Why do you think things did/didn't work for you?

3) Do you feel you're serious and committed now to (?) or is the timing bad? I'm asking because I know of something I believe can help, but want to make sure you're open and ready before I tell you about it. (Whatever you talk about, always ask if they're open, and give them an out)

There are some closing techniques that will always have them coming back for more, along with these (3) questions.

These tips do work and will help you take your business to the next level. Feel free to create your own questions as well.

Here you go - Give it a try. Once you've prequalified them, this is how you would end your interaction with your prospect...

1) Based on the info you've shared with me, I think my product/business (Don't mention the name of your company), can help you (Whatever their goal may be.)

Always throw the info they shared right back at them.

This technique is bit more bold, but does work.

2) "Great! I have a 1:00 and 2:30 PM open today. Otherwise, I'm booked solid with appointments/clients. Do either of those times work for you? We only need about 5 minutes to chat before I send you the info? There's a few questions I'd like to ask, so I know what info to send."

This step obviously depends on the business, because with DigiSoft Payline, we send a link to our 6 minute how it works movie, and when they come back at me with more questions, I then send them a link to one of my blog posts. I created a Q&A page that takes the reader about 5 minutes to get a better understanding of what we are all about. 

๐Ÿ’งhttps://listinfinity.net/rick2323/1  (New Sign Up Link)


When contacting your prospect, it can be through Zoom, Skype, or even a Text. You decide what works best for you.

Doesn't matter what you're doing that day, always make sure to let them know when you're going to be available

Give them a couple of different times, and if they can't make either one work, then figure out what works for them, but act like you're schedule is full on the time they select even though it may not be. If they're serious then they will contact you, and if they weren't, then great! They didn't waste your time!

You may not like getting on the phone, and if not, that's OK, because as you've heard me say many times, that there are many ways to build a business. The advantage of getting on the phone with your prospect, is that you can get a better Idea of how serious they are, and again you can cut your wasted time down considerably.

Don;t take it personally if you do send your prospect the information they requested, and then they never look at it. It happens to everyone. I get flooded everyday on Messenger with prospects asking me for more info about my business, and some of them never check it out, and it literally takes less than 10 minutes to create your FREE TOUR TAKERS account, and watch our very short how it works movie, before they need to ask me any questions. I utilize my time wisely because I also send a link to one of my blog posts that explains things more in detail. 

I usually give them no more than about a week, before I contact them again asking if they had a chance to check out the info I sent. I know before contacting them weather or not they watched our how it works movie, because the system is automated, and I get E-mails letting me know when people comes to my capture page and creates a FREE account!

If you can get a commitment from your prospect before giving them the info, that's Awesome! You're getting them qualified, and not the other way around!!!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger III was 57 years old when he successfully ditched US Airways Flight 1549 in the Hudson River in 2009. All of the 155 passengers aboard the aircraft survived





No comments:

Post a Comment