230k Banner

230k Banner
100% Daily Member to Member Payouts

Monday, December 30, 2019

*** Network Marketing Scripts *** {343}

๐Ÿ’™In this post I'm going to give you exact scripts you can use when prospecting others for your Network Marketing Business. It doesn't matter if this is your cold market or not. You always want to give people a way out when Prospecting, So they don't feel pressured. That is the quickest way to lose your prospect. 

Always make it into a question, and never give your business link, or much info about the business on the first initial contact. If they come back at you with, Yes I'm interested, what have you got? Then you can give them the link to your website, or a video. 


For me, I send them the link to my How it works movie, and then if they ask for more info, I send them a link to one of my blog posts, that I created with everything about my opportunity. In my post, I tell them exactly how I can help them achieve success!


This is very important because most opportunity seekers have never involved themselves in Network Marketing before, and are more interested in how you can help them versus what kind of business you're involved with, or about the products! Especially when dealing with your cold market, you have to build a rapport.


When they get to know or trust you, you are more apt to get them to join or buy from you. It is said that it takes anywhere from 7-20 exposures before the average opportunity seeker will make a decision one way or the other. Again this just an average so don't take this as gospel. One of my favorite prospecting strategies is finding opportunity seekers on Facebook, and then contacting them on Messenger, and I have my own script that I use to break the Ice, and then go from there.


If you would like to know more about how I'm successful, and teach others to do the same, contact me with your E-mail address and I will add you to my massive list, and send you daily Tips, and Tutorials on How to build a recession proof business. Feel free to use any of the short scripts you see below. 

๐Ÿ˜https://listinfinity.net/rick2323/1  (New Sign Up Link)

   {13 short scripts}:


“I don’t know if it will be a fit for you or not but would you be open to something outside of what you’re doing for income?”
“Have you ever thought about finding a way to earn part-time income to supplement your job?”
“Do you keep your options open when it comes to earning income?”
“Do you have an interest in learning how to make money in a home business?”
“Would you be interested if you could start a home business part-time and work toward replacing your full-time income?”
“Have you ever thought about starting a home business if the right coach came along?”
“Have you ever thought about the money you can save on taxes by simply starting a part-time home business?”
“I run a business that’s currently expanding in your area. Are you open to a new career opportunity?”
A favorite of most is Ray Higdon’s standard: “Would you be at all open to a side project if it didn’t interfere with you’re currently doing?”
Indirect Approach: “I’m sure you’re happy with your career but who do you know that might be interested in adding a new income stream into their life?”

"Hey, I have something I'm pretty excited about, if  I send you a short video would you watch it and give me your feed back?..." OR

   “Hey, I found something I think would be right up your alley, if I sent you a video would you check it out?…” OR
"Hey, I came across something I really think you should check out. If I send you a short video, will you watch it and tell me what you think?
๐Ÿ‘‰http://DigiSoftPayline.com/230k.php?rick2323   (Special Discount Offer for a Limited Time)

------------------------------------------------------------


“Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.” – W. Clement Stone 

No comments:

Post a Comment