230k Banner

230k Banner
100% Daily Member to Member Payouts

Thursday, March 26, 2015

***Can Anyone Succeed @ an MLM Venture?*** {189}

Can Anyone Succeed at an MLM Venture?

It’s an undisputed fact that not everyone can be a success at Multi-level Marketing. In fact, the evidence is clear that most people (about 90%) who try to make this business model work will fail completely. Most of the remaining 10% don’t make much money. That honor is reserved for the people at the very top. The individuals who “have what it takes” to make real money at it are very few and far between. Of course, when an MLM company is recruiting people, they make it sound like all you need is a positive mindset and an excellent work ethic. Then, they blame you for not having the willpower and the right attitude when you fail. That’s kind of like saying anyone can be an MBA player if they just want it badly enough. The truth is that not everyone is cut out for this type of work.

Understanding MLM:

A Multi-level Marketing opportunity (as opposed to a flat out pyramid scheme) offers participants two ways to make revenue. You can sell products directly to clients either out of your own pre-purchased inventory or by routing sales through the parent company. Or, you can recruit others to sell the products and get paid a cut from everything they sell. Some MLM opportunities pay you a percentage on everyone your recruits sign up to sell products as well. In most setups, the (theoretical) big money is on commissions from the products and opportunities the people downstream or “down line” from you sell. You are making money off other people’s sales efforts to a much larger pool of customers.

What It Really Takes?
This type of business opportunity is most likely to work well for:

People who are born with a great deal of charisma. You know the ones – everyone is always clustered around them at a party, waiting for a little attention. This type of business opportunity is predicated on great social skills. MLM is not designed for people who want to work from home because they are naturally introverted. You’re stress level will be through the roof from all the schmoozing this job requires.

Individuals with a long, successful background in other forms of direct sales. You’ve got to have a great sales pitch and the ability to close a deal to convince anyone to buy the product or to sign up recruits in your down line. There’s no substitute for skill and experience – especially if you want to start making money before you run out of savings.
People with a substantial and highly active social media network. This is critical for today’s online MLM opportunities (they are called network marketing for a reason). If you are already a blogger with thousands of followers and hundreds of comments on each post, that’s a good start.

If you don’t fit into one of the categories above, you may not have what it takes to make it in the MLM game.

=====> http://DigiSoftPayline.com/230k.php?Davorka1000

Image result for success logos

No comments:

Post a Comment