Monday, November 17, 2014

***An Inspiring Message*** {119}

***Hands (An Inspiring Message)...

I thought you may enjoy this. Call me
if you would like to speak personally on how to
make a full time or part time in'come-from-ho'me.
I will show you how. My number is at the bottom.

A basketball in my hands
is worth about $19.
A basketball in Michael Jordan's
hands is worth about $33 mil'lion.
It depends whose hands it's in.


A baseball in my hands
is worth about $6.
A baseball in Mark McGuire's
hands is worth $19 mil'lion.
It depends on whose hands it's in.



A tennis racket is
useless in my hands.
A tennis racket in Venus Williams'
hands is a championship win'ning.
It depends whose hands it's in.


A rod in my hands will
keep away a wild animal.
A rod in Moses' hands
will part the mighty sea.
It depends whose hands it's in.


A sling shot in my hands
is a kid's toy
A sling shot in David's
hand is a mighty weapon.
It depends whose hands it's in.


Two fish and 5 loaves of bread
in my hands is a couple of
fish sandwiches.
Two fish and 5 loaves of
bread in God! 's hands
will feed thousands.
It depends whose hands it's in.


Nails in my hands might
produce a birdhouse.
Nails in Jesus Christ's
hands will
produce salvation for
the entire world.
It depends whose hands it's in.


As you see now it depends
whose hands it's in.
So an opp'ortunity is only
an opp'ortunity depending on
whose hands its in.



So no'w this message is in your hands
What will YOU do with it?

"It Depends on WHO'S Hands it's in!!"



(812) 264.3754

No comments:

Post a Comment